About Bob Peterson
• 20+ years experience as a freelance tech-marketing writer, specializing in producing communication
materials that are clear, concise and effective.
• Former editor of EDN magazine and Computer Technology Review
• Experienced circuit designer
With a BS in Electrical Engineering and years of circuit design experience, Bob Peterson brings a strong technical background to tech-marketing projects. Hundreds of writing projects with hardware and software developers worldwide have added a broad understanding of many different fields, while inspiring and sharpening writing strategies for effective marketing.
These skills have come into play in a wide variety of projects in recent years, ranging from white papers on new design methodologies to technical reviews of emerging generations of communications ICs, including:
- Electronic design automation — Logic design, synthesis, verification, modeling, signal integrity, power management
- Silicon — Digital/analog/mixed-signal circuitry
- Silicon IP — Memories, logic blocks and architectures for system-on-a-chip (SOC) design
- Systems — From supercomputers to SANs
- Software — From machine code and COBOL to web-based enterprise systems
- Communications — From the details of DSL and wireless networking chips to network architectures and web-enabled embedded systems
Give your web site a solid foundation with persuasive, well-organized technology messages.
Give your customers deeply technical white papers that build your firm's credibility.
Increase productivity by reducing your technical staff's marcom workload.
Get successful on-time/within-budget project completions.